Whether you choose to make use of a private guide or simply make use of our travel advisory and booking service, you can be guaranteed that you will receive value for money. Moya Wa Tenga’s highly qualified private guides will accompany you along your South African adventure, leading you along a custom-made tour which will help you discover the South Africa you don’t know…
Why should you consider the services of a Private Guide?
- You will be accompanied by one of South Africa’s premier guides whose primary concern is your safety, care and comfort.
- The presence of a Private Guide throughout the duration of your safari eliminates repetition of information and standardises the quality of service.
- Enjoy unmatched flexibility and the ability to make spontaneous decisions that are not always possible on scheduled tours.
- We will ensure that your safari is tailormade to suite your sepcific needs
- We deal directly with all venues and any additional service providers- eliminating all hassles associated with third party communications!
- In the event of any problem that may arise, we are able to make immediate decisions to rectify the problem or make alternative arrangements.
- Your private guide has an intimate knowledge of the fauna, flora, culture, restaurants, attractions, roads, and tourism destinations in South Africa.
- For a comprehensive overview of the benefits of having a private guide, please view this post.
All of our packages with private guides include transport, accommodation, meals, refreshments, entry fees and a “Photographic Diary DVD” loaded with pictures taking throughout the duration of your trip. Our comprehensive approach means that there are no unexpected surprises and that your dream holiday runs as smoothly as possible.
Some of our most popular safaris and destinations: