Where nearly 2 million hectares of unrivaled diversity of life forms fuses with historical and archaeological sights – this is real Africa.
The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa. Established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African Lowveld, this national park of nearly 2 million hectares, SANParks – Kruger National Park is unrivaled in the diversity of its life forms and a world leader in advanced environmental management techniques and policies.
Truly the flagship of the South African national parks, Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals.
A wide variety of accommodation types ensures that no matter what your budget or preference, you can experience the African bush at its best. Accommodation types include:
- Safari Tents
- Family Cottages
- Guest Houses
- Luxury Lodges
- The Big Five – Buffalo, Elephant, Leopard, Lion and Rhino.
- The Little Five – Buffalo Weaver, Elephant Shrew, Leopard Tortoise, Ant Lion and Rhino Beetle.
- Birding Big Six– Ground Hornbill, Kori Bustard, Lappet- faced Vulture, Martial Eagle, Pel’s Fishing Owl and Saddle-bill Stork.
- Five Trees – Baobab, Fever Tree, Knob Thorn, Marula, Mopane.
- Natural/Cultural Features – Letaba Elephant Museum, Jock of the Bushveld Route, Albasini Ruins, Maserini Ruins, Stevenson Hamilton Memorial Library, Thulamela.
As always, our packages are tailor made to suite your specific requirements and include return transport from JHB, all park entry fees, accommodation, meals (prepared by your guide), refreshments, limited beverages, game drives in an airconditioned VW Kombi each day, the services of a highly qualified private guide, as well as a complimentary “Photographic Diary” of your trip on DVD.
Should you be interested in having a personalised itinerary and costing drawn up, please complete the form below: