Nestled in the rolling hills of the Mpumalanga highveld, outside the hamlet of Dullstroom, lies Walkersons Country Hotel and Spa. Presenting endless vistas and unrivalled serenity, the hotel awaits discerning guests who have selected Walkersons as their destination of choice for a variety of personal interests.
Walkersons Hotel and Spa is situated just outside of the pictueresque town of Dullstroom and is a convenient overnight stop for those headed towards Kruger National Park and the lowveld.
The hotel provides a number of accommodation options starting from R 1 775.00 per person sharing per night which is inclusive of dinner, bed and breakfast. The Hotel has 25 rooms consisting of -
- 12 Lakeside Suites. These traditional suites are thatched, have full en-suite bathroom and open fireplace.
- 11 Luxury Lakeside Suites. These are large contemporary suites with two bathrooms, twin inside and one outside shower, Morso wooden fireplace and additional kitchenette facilities including microwaves.
- 1 Manor Suite. The manor suite contains two bedrooms (sleep up to 4, with two single beds in the second bedroom), with two bathrooms and in addition includes a large flat screen television, DVD player and CD player.
- 1 Honeymoon Suite. A large contemporary suite with an extra length king size four poster bed, with two bathrooms, twin inside shower and Jacuzzi bath, Morso wooden fireplace in room, and with in addition includes a large flat screen television,DVD player and DVD Library in bedroom and lounge area ,with kitchenette facilities including microwave.
- A spectacular lakeside or mountain view
- Private Patio
- Well Stocked Mini Bars
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 16 channel television
- Room Service
- Writing desk and stationary
- Wall safe
The hotel also also offers 3 fully furnished self-catering cottages from as little as R 1 490.00 per night:
- Lookout Cottage : 1 three bedroom fully self-catering cottage which contains three bedrooms (sleep up to 6 people, with one king size bed, two single beds and one Queen size bed), with two bathrooms, dining room, lounge and kitchen, TV , DvD player and DvD library and weber braai.
- Hansel & Gretel cottagest: These are 2 small Fisherman’s cottages about 800m from the main Hotel. These fully self-catering cottages each contain 2 bedrooms (sleep up to 4 people in each) with one Queen size bed, two single beds, with two en suite bathrooms, open plan dining room, lounge and kitchen and a covered verandah with gas braai – total size is 85m2
- Children are also welcome in the cottages which offer greater independence through self-catering and/or the use of certain hotel facilities if required.
- The cottages do not offer Room Service, mini bar and telephone and are equipped with linen and towels. Guests are however entitled to use the Hotel Spa, gym facilities and the bar and Terrace restaurant.
Facilities and Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Swimming pool
- Horse Riding
- Walking & Hiking
- Bird of Prey centre
If you require any additonal information or would like to submit an enquiry, please complete the form below: